Time & Location
About the Event
About this Class
Join Chef Keesha O’. for a fun hands-on virtual class, where you'll learn easy cooking techniques for creating delicious plant-based Thai meals. Explore the exotic flavors of Thailand and learn how to balance the essential elements of spicy, sour, salt and sweet that Thai dishes are known for. She’ll guide you through an epic and healthy meal that you will make over and over.
Thai cuisine has many dishes that are vegan-friendly or easily adaptable for the vegan diet. We'll discuss easy ways to adopt more vegetables into your diet, shop for pantry staples. We'll also touch briefly on vegetarian and vegan traditions in Thailand, and go over how to adapt your cooking to each season. You'll learn how to create nourishing, healthy, nutritious and EASY plant-based, vegan and vegetarian meals right in your own kitchen. Add meat ingredients if you like - it's your kitchen!
We'll cook two Thai vegan dishes together in class, one traditional and one vegan take on a restaurant favorite:
Thai Cucumber Salad
Thai Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Curry
with Coconut Forbidden Rice
Dessert: Marinated fragrant pineapple with Honey and Coconut Ice Cream
Get hands-on, learn new skills, and be inspired! Our cooking classes are designed to be quick and simple. Limited seats, only 8 people per class.You’ll leave the class full of food and joy! All skill levels welcome.
This is a part of our Plantbased series
Indian - Chinese - Italian - Afro Latin - African - All American
*Subject to change
HOW THESE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
1) As a registered attendee, you will have the ability to watch, learn and interact with the instructor.
2) A week before class, you will be sent a link to log into the class at the appointed date/time with ingredients for the class along with a shopping list and recipes we'll be making, so you can cook from them again after the class.
4) Classes are 90 minutes - 2 hrs and will have a maximum of 8 households attending each session.
5) This is a great opportunity to cook alongside friends and family! Feel free to cook along with the group or sit back and let your in-home sous chef do all the work – either way, we promise it will be a fun and educational time in the kitchen!
- General$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0