LET'S GET READY FOR SANTA - Kids Holiday Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's get ready for Santa together! Join Pastry Chef extraordinaire Colleen Grapes as we get ready for a holiday baking bonanza. We’ll learn how to make a classic sugar cookie with different variations with tons of tips and tricks to decorate.
Price is for one (1) household
Ages: Suggested for kids 8 and up, adult assistance strongly recommended for students that may be inexperienced in the kitchen.
HOW THESE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
1) As a registered attendee, you will have the ability to watch, learn and interact with the instructor.
2) A week before class, you will be sent a link to log into the class at the appointed date/time with ingredients for the class.
3) One day before the class you will be sent a copy of the recipes we'll be making, so you can cook from them again after the class.
4) Classes are 90 minutes - 2 hrs and will have a maximum of 12 households attending each session.
5) This is a great opportunity to cook alongside friends and family! Feel free to cook along with the group or sit back and let your in-home sous chef do all the work – either way, we promise it will be a fun and educational time in the kitchen!
- General$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0