Family Cooking: Friday is Pizza Night!
Time & Location
About the Event
About this Class
It's the end of the week, so let's celebrate that we made it through by throwing a pizza party! Homemade dough, sauce, and the sky's the limit on topping choices. It is not necessary to own a pizza stone or even a rolling pin. This class will show you the fastest way you can make delicious pizza using any pan or cookie tray
Quick Pizza Dough
Classic Tomato Sauce
Sheet Pan Pizzas
HOW THESE VIRTUAL CLASSES WORK:
1) As a registered attendee, you will have the ability to watch, learn and interact with the instructor.
2) A week before class, you will be sent a link to log into the class at the appointed date/time with ingredients for the class along with a shopping list and recipes we'll be making, so you can cook from them again after the class.
4) Classes are 90 minutes - 2 hrs and will have a maximum of 8 households attending each session.
5) This is a great opportunity to cook alongside friends and family! Feel free to cook along with the group or sit back and let your in-home sous chef do all the work – either way, we promise it will be a fun and educational time in the kitchen!
- General$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0