Dj Whutevva is a great example of an entrepreneur, doing what he loves for a living. DJ Whutevva Aka "The Young Lion" has been requested at concerts for artist such as Wyclef, Mary J Blige, Good Charlotte and Mobb Deep.
We met last year at a cookout in Boston and bumped into each other recently at an event in Toms River, NJ of all places. Now a year later we are back at the annual “Best D*$M Cookout Ever” in Roxbury, MA, hosted by A.T.L.
This is the first time it took more than two takes to make the video. I hope you all enjoy the bloopers.
Make sure you catch him NYC Power 105.1 on Fridays from 2am – 4am (I need to call someone to get him an earlier slot in the day – I'm a morning person). If your out of town you can listen on http://www.power1051fm.com. Also make sure you download his new mixtape right here for free. http://www.facebook.com/l/;limelinx.com/files/170b9dc0ddb1d9766f11a664da3ee144"
“It's like love on a stick!” That was an interesting way they described the grilled shrimp. If you need a personal chef, feel free to call!
2 pounds of shrimp(Peeled and devained)
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon of fish or oyster sauce
2 teaspoons honey
¼ cup minced scallions
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
few drops of Tabasco sauce
1) Rinse shrimp and pat them dry with paper towels
2) Mix the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl
3) Place the shrimp in a shallow dish or plastic container and pu the marinade over them
4) Cover and marinade for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigetaor turning once
5) Prepare grill (or you can put in oven to broil)
6) Remove the shrimp from the marinade
7) Soak skewers in water to prevent burning
8) Skewer shrimp and peppers
9) Grill them about 4 to 6 inches away from the heaat for 2 minutes on each side or until pink and cooked through.